jobs in Chartwell, Waikato
You refined by:
Te Rapa, Waikato (undo)
- Want to join a fast-growing friendly company environment with a lot of challenges and fun?
- Then this could be the role for you….
- Ideally, you have been involved in retail development, layouts or fitouts, however we are willing to provide training and development for the right candidate…
- Keeping up to date with current and new products in our range.
- A vibrant, team oriented culture where we embrace and encourage new ideas.
- With that in hand, there will also be an element of planning to this role, ensuring we have the right volume of the right product just in time to maximise…
- PUMA supports over 14,000 employees across 120+ countries.
- At PUMA, we are in constant pursuit of faster.
- We also work to be fast in how we adapt to and connect…
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
- Your role will also be the main point of contact for customers internal and external along with crew at Hamilton Station.
- Be a part of the Kiwirail journey!
- F-endorsed licence and an OSH approved forklift certificate is essential.
- An understanding of dangerous goods laws.
- Toll is an Alcohol and Drug Free Work Place.
- This is an expression of interest for multiple current and up-coming opportunities across the Farm Source Service Centre.
- Sound like you so far?
- Fonterra Farm Source is the face and place of Fonterra in the community, and our hubs combine the benefits of a rural retail store and community facility.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.