jobs in Chartwell, Waikato
Nick Scali Furniture
- Nick Scali, a successful well known brand, is proud to be entering the New Zealand market and has an exciting opportunity for a driven Full Time Sales…
- At Farmers we're big on training and development and growing our people from within.
- So, if you want a career in retail, and not just a job - come and join our…
- On the job training provided.
- As one of New Zealand's leading senior healthcare providers in the industry, Oceania Group has over 40 aged care facilities across…
- We have been in business for over 30 years and are recognised as being good employers.
- We require pickers for blackberries, raspberries and boysenberries!
- You should be a New Zealand citizen/resident or hold a valid visa.
- The company has operations in New Zealand, Australia, Asia, Africa, USA, Canada, the UK and…
- Previous reception or administrative experience.
- Applications are not able to be accepted via email.
- Waikato Hospital's ED is the major regional referral and…
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- You will need to be confident asking the right questions, tailoring personalised solutions for customers, and educating them on making their banking easier.
- Applicants for this position must also have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
- Further Careerforce education, even if you are new to the profession we…
- If you are a sales superstar, then we want you!
- We are looking for a part time Retail Assistant for our Hamilton store.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.