jobs in Chartwell, Waikato
- Applicants for this position must also have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
- Further Careerforce education, even if you are new to the profession we…
- Clean, dust and vacuum guest rooms to the required standard.
- Reset the room according to ibis brand standards.
- Many people have built great careers with Higgins over the last 60 years.
- Genuine career prospects for a high performer.
- If so, we would love to hear from you!
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
- You should be a New Zealand citizen/ resident or hold a valid visa.
- No experience required, training will be provided.
- We'll do whatever it takes to support and grow our farmer community - our customers are key to how we do business.
- Position runs until May 2020.
- At Good George, we don’t do boring.
- Nobody around here ever sits still, because there’s always exciting new stuff to work on and fun to be had!
- We are looking for a student who could do Search Engine Optimization for our website.
- We are looking for this SEO to be done ASAP.
- Applications are not able to be accepted via email.
- Please apply directly online, and click here to view the position description.
- Permanent, 40 hours per week.
- This position also has the possibility of increasing hours to include after school care in the future for the right person.
- School and daycare drop offs.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.