jobs in Clandeboye, Canterbury
You refined by:
- First aid, general managers, food safety certificate and LQC - preferred but not required.
- You’ll be leading an energetic and friendly team whilst championing…
Geraldine High School
- A current first aid certificate is held.
- Care of sick or injured students and staff with visitor badges.
- Current budget allocations, and regularly check expiry.
- You will need a full manual driver's licence (or the ability to obtain one asap) as you will be required to drive our vehicles and get your F/W licence…
Wurth NZ Ltd
- Candidates must have legal right to work in New Zealand, satisfactory criminal record check and a Restricted or Full current driver's license.
- To express your interest in these opportunities, visit www.downercareers.co.nz and enter reference 567075.
- Preferred current Chorus, WTC 1, WTC 3 accreditations…
GPC Asia Pacific Limited
- As an Automotive Parts Specialist you will be delivering exceptional customer service over the counter and via phone to a number of key automotive trade clients…
- The position is for 80 hours per fortnight and involves working a weekend day, and some late nights.
- Large, leading-edge, fashion-forward retailer.
- Only applications from those with the legal right and ability to work in New Zealand will be considered for this position.
- An understanding of healthcare software would be an advantage, but what will set you apart is your proven ability to develop and implement a clear strategy and…
Johnathan Thurston Academy
- To apply for this role, you must be able to provide the appropriate evidence of Australian citizenship, permanent residence or New Zealand citizenship as…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.