jobs in Clandeboye, Canterbury
- As a Support Worker you will be working with a variety of individuals to enable them to participate in meaningful activities in the community, support daily…
Storelink Services LTD
$18.90 - $22.00 an hour
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Training is provided so even if you don’t have experience, this could be a great…
- Ideal applicants will be confident and competent with computer systems, in particular Excel and familiar or have prior knowledge and understanding on the…
- We are looking for a part-time Public Health Nurse to join our small but dedicated team of Public Health Nurses who are truly passionate about their work and…
- Support will be provided to maintain professional competencies in accordance with Nursing Council requirements.
- District Nursing – Talbot Park Hospital - SCDHB.
- As well as very little traffic, and a friendly, relaxed community.
- Jean Todd Maternity Ward - Timaru Hospital.
- South Canterbury District Health Board (SCDHB).
- Enjoy your nursing and have your nights, weekends and public holidays free.
- Permanent, Part Time – 8 hours per week (0.2 FTE), rostered duties.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.