jobs in Clandeboye, Canterbury
- Interest and understanding of the current tech market.
- The end-to-end service we offer means customers can rely on us to ensure they walk out with the right…
- Only applications from those with the legal right and ability to work in New Zealand will be considered for this position.
Geraldine High School
- A current first aid certificate is held.
- Care of sick or injured students and staff with visitor badges.
- Current budget allocations, and regularly check expiry.
- Applicants for these positions should have NZ Residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Possess a current full drivers license.
- Morning shift 5.45am till 2.15pm.
Presbyterian Support South Canterbury
- You will pride yourself in having a strong health and safety focus, clean drivers licence along with a keen interest in technology, excellent verbal & written…
- Please note – given the large customer base and geographic spread, this role will require some travel including up to 4 nights away during peak months.
- You are required to follow the instructions provided from our office, carry out the jobs accordingly and send reports to us immediately.
- A basic understanding of technology would be advantageous in this role OR the willingness to learn this skill.
- Key benefits of the role include:
- You must have the right to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this job.
- We will only accept applications via the Red Cross candidate management…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.