jobs in Coatesville, Auckland
- A great opportunity exists for the right people to join one of Australasia's strong and successful service companies.
- To be successful, you must have:
- Must have a Traffic Controller level 1 (minimum) certificate.
- Our client is a major Civil Construction company which requires traffic controllers or STMS on…
- To be considered for this role you have to be adaptable and flexible in your work approach as regular travels within upper North Island may be required.
- Working hours vary dependent on projects & the weather, but you must be flexible enough to work 8-12 hour days Mon-Sat if required.
- Have a current reach truck license or certificate.
- Hours of operation are generally Monday - Friday, 5am - 1:30pm with some Saturday work but be flexible as you…
- Have a current Fork hoist license (preferably endorsed on drivers licence).
- Our nationally recognized client is looking for a reliable candidate with a…
- Have a current Fork hoist license and F endorsement.
- Our nationally recognized client is looking for a reliable candidate with a counterbalance forklift license…
- Must be flexible with working hours as there may be some late nights and weekends especially through the busy seas and rostered for on call.
- Have a current Fork Hoist and Class 1 Drivers' License.
- Our client is a leading provider of modular, relocatable, portable and transportable buildings in New…
- We are currently seeking a highly efficient and effective Commercial Sales Manager who will be responsible for securing the supply in commercial and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.