jobs in Coatesville, Auckland
- To be successful, you will need to have a strong patient focus with a 'can do' attitude, excellent reception and telephone skills, with good command of the…
- Your key accountabilities will be reception duties, referral management and scheduling outpatient follow up appointments.
- Click here for a position description.
- Clinical Records Clerk - Ophthalmology Administration.
- We currently have a permanent full time role available for a…
- About you To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and attributes :- • Registration with the Medical Sciences Council of NZ as a Medical…
- It is essential to be flexible, pro-active and can-do approach with experience supporting staff and students at the same time has the ability to work…
- To be successful in this role, you should: • Be an experienced MRI Radiographer • Have registration with New Zealand MRT Board with current Annual Practising…
- The post would be ideal for Consultation-Liaison or Psychiatry of Old Age advanced certificate holders, but applications from Adult or Addictions Psychiatry…
- It is essential that you have the right to work in NZ and are already registered with the NZ Nursing Council with a current annual practicing certificate.
- We welcome applications from registered nurses who;
- Starship Child Health is the leading provider of paediatric health care in Aotearoa and the South Pacific,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.