jobs in Coatesville, Auckland
You refined by:
Madison Recruitment (undo)
- The role: Inbound customer service phone calls and emails from customers and banking partners all over the country regarding personal insurance products – home,…
- We work with local and global companies and we believe that once the crisis is over, they will need you.
- Madison’s Mission is to support Kiwi’s back into the…
- You must reside and hold the right to take up permanent employment in New Zealand, have a clear criminal history & be able to pass a pre-employment drug test…
- You must be a NZ citizen or have a valid New Zealand work visa to be able to apply.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Systems eg – Word, Outlook, Excel.
- If you are looking for a new challenge within one of NZ's most successful and fastest growing companies, then please click apply below or email your CV to gemma…
- About the company: A retailer that strives to be the preferred brand offering multi-channel shopping options with flexible finance and repayment solutions to…
- We will be in contact with you via email or phone call over the next coming days.
- If you have any questions, feel free to email me on email@example.com…
- We may not have jobs available right now but get beat the rush, get registered now so when we do pick up again you are ready to go.
- We can still help you?
- Supportive bunch of Consultants and Candidates Managers who can help you find the right team fit.
- Hold a Permanent Resident visa or NZ Citizenship.
- If this sounds like the ideal role for you, then apply below or if you have any questions feel free to contact me on 0508 436 723.
- We pay you 8% Holiday Pay.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.