jobs in Coatesville, Auckland
- Only candidates with the right to work in NZ will be considered.
- Free coffee and generous product discounts.
- Paid day off for your birthday.
- Farro is a Food Retail business that showcases the very best and finest of New Zealand food.
- Founded in 2006, Farro has 6 Stores across Auckland offering a…
- A valid duty managers certificate (highly desirable).
- A first aid certificate (highly desirable).
- A good understanding of fresh fruit and vegetables.
Grey Lynn, Auckland
- In addition to set days assigned from the above, the successful applicant will be flexible to pick up additional shifts as and when required.
- Maintain high personal presentation in the provided uniform to meet company and customers expectation.
- This role is 16 hours a week, days and times are flexible…
- One on one coaching is provided for all members of the team, offering an opportunity to learn all aspects of the business, from sales all the way up to…
- Free barista coffee and paid birthday leave.
- Great company culture and working environment.
- Discounts on our delicious offerings.
- We have a 9 year old girl and 13 year old boy who need regular weekly swimming lessons over the summer.
- The local Pt Erin Pools will allow instructors to use…
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Be Quick! these roles will be snapped up fast!
- Our mission is to build an inspired community of difference makers to create positive change in attitudes, lives, and the world!
- All we're looking for is:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.