jobs in Dairy Flat, Auckland
- These services include supporting prospective, current and graduating learners with a range of administrative matters, such as enrolment and IT assistance.
- Please note due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
- To be considered for this role you must be passionate about…
- We offer a range of flexible working options that help you be your best, wherever you're based.
- Minimise losses and business risk exposure through sound 'risk…
- Possible opportunity for role expansion later for the right candidate.
- We are a small rapidly expanding business looking for a Chinese speaker to work with us…
- This is an enjoyable working environment with nice staff to work with, and a great opportunity for part-time students wanting to earn some money.
- This family is looking for a reliable and caring nanny for their 2 year old and 3 year old girls to commit to some split shifts in the morning between 7am - 9am…
- Please note that although we welcome applications from overseas candidates that do not have the right to work in New Zealand, due to NZ Immigration requirements…
- PC literate with a solid understanding of Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work flexible hours - this position requires evening and overnight shifts .
- You will be the first point of contact to answer inbound enquiries from the public at their time of need.
- Taking enquiries through a variety of channels you'll…
Auckland City, Auckland
- The right to work in New Zealand.
- Full NZ Drivers licence advantageous, but not necessary.
- Pullman Auckland is looking for talented and passionate Welcomers …
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.