jobs in Dairy Flat, Auckland
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- The right person will be able to lead and direct to keep the workflow running…
- With over 9000 vessels registered and an accumulated Gross Tonnage of 250 000 000 GT you will be joining an established, leading industry organisation.
- Executive Level Transportation Leader required to lead across a portfolio of Civil (Transport) projects.
- The position will report into the Civil Director and…
- Drive your career forward as a Civil Roading Designer with a leading, global consultancy based centrally in Auckland.
- Technical Design and Design Management.
- Proactively initiate job/project hand over meetings with production co-ordinators.
- Seeking a seasoned Project Engineer for a rare to market role based in the…
- As part of a small team the company take a flexible, collaborative approach where your opinion is valued.
- Grow professionally as a Licensed Cadastral Surveyor…
- Experienced Mechanical/HVAC Building Services Engineer required as Project lead on a broad range of development projects.
- The right candidate will be able to show ownership of duties, be prepared to add value and contribute to the team in a positive way.
- Only applicants with a current right to work in New Zealand will be considered.
- The role is well suited to an ambitious Intermediate Engineer or an experienced…
- CPEng Civil Engineer/Design Manager, residential Land Development and Subdivision based work, significant growth opportunity.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.