jobs in Dairy Flat, Auckland
Auckland Health Jobs
- Registration with the Medical Sciences Council of NZ as a Medical Laboratory Technician with a current Annual Practicing Certificate.
- What we can offer you.
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Salary is negotiable for the right candidate between $17 and (OTE) $25 per hour.
- PC literate with a solid understanding of Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work flexible hours - this position requires evening and overnight shifts .
- Able to work flexible hours including early mornings, evenings and weekends when necessary.
- PLEASE READ: This is a role that requires you to be very flexible…
- We actively encourage applications from any background.
- My global client are on the lookout for a Treasury specialist who is immediately available for a…
- For over 60 years, we have provided a high-quality continuum of care to our residents.
- Shifts can vary from morning, afternoon and nights.
- For over 60 years, we have provided a high quality continuum of care to our residents.
- You must have a current and valid NZNC registration and APC.
- Training, we’ll offer support and further training for the right person.
- The wine industry still remains a strong vibrant business in tough times and with the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.