jobs in Dannemora, Auckland
- If you think you are right for this role and have current eligibility to work in New Zealand, we want to hear from you.
- Available immediately for 3-6 months.
- Due to the location of this role, it is vital that you hold a valid driver’s licence and your own car.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover…
- Do you have amazing typing speed?
- Do you have good accuracy skills?
- Do you have attention to detail?
- Do you have excellent computer skills?
- About the company: A retailer that strives to be the preferred brand offering multi-channel shopping options with flexible finance and repayment solutions to…
- Previous administration or reception experience.
- If you have current eligibility to work in New Zealand full time and match the experience mentioned above,…
- The role: Inbound customer service phone calls and emails from customers and banking partners all over the country regarding personal insurance products – home,…
- My client is a NGO that focuses on providing support to educational facilities here in New Zealand and the South Pacific.
- Draft reports, letters and proposals.
- If this sounds like an opportunity you see yourself in please hit Apply or email me directly at : email@example.com.
- If you have any questions or if you would like to view the full job description, feel free to email me on Nathan.Ellitts@Madison.co.nz.
- Work local and avoid high traffic to the city.
- Apply with Madison Recruitment to start your exciting future in temporary work.
- What benefits can you receive?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.