jobs in Dannemora, Auckland
You refined by:
Auckland City, Auckland (undo)
Madison Recruitment (undo)
- We are on the lookout for fast, accurate and efficient Data Entry Administrators for various short and long term assignments.
- Competitive rates of pay, flexible working hours, opportunities for training and career development.
- Office Administrators, PAs and receptionists needed!
- Great hourly rates provided with 8% holiday pay.
- Reception positions available in the South-East Auckland area.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Maintain the reception area and kitchen to a high standard.
- You will be the first point of contact for all visitors and internal team members and you will need…
- Start: ASAP, we will be flexible with notice periods.
- About the job: As a Collections Account Manager you will be making outbound calls to assist customers with…
- Please email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference #87797 or apply below.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Are flexible and able to adapt on the fly to a diverse range of queries.
- Looking to start a great job after summer holidays?
- This role starts on 9th March 2020.
- If you’re keen to be part of the growth phase of this Kiwi success story, then now is the right time to join!
- They’re lining themselves up for massive growth by…
- Previous experience with SAP ERP is essential, as minimal training will be provided.
- We are looking for a great Accounts Payable candidate who has strong SAP…
- Work for a well-known and respected brand in the Automotive Industry and be rewarded with great sales incentives, recognition, rewards programmes and potential…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.