jobs in Dannemora, Auckland
- Since 1991, Warehouse Stationery has been innovating in the stationery-retail business and that remains true today.
- This is a casual position.
- This busy 24 hour cafe is looking for some hardworking, efficient students with a tidy appearance to help out as front of house staff!
- Discover why Harvey Norman is one of New Zealand's leading retailers by joining our fantastic Electrical team!
- Apply online if you feel this is the place to be!
- Ability to work a flexible rotating roster including nights/weekends.
- You are passionate and proud, with tons of positive energy with a community focus and keen…
- Working hours can be flexible and the only thing we ask in return is results.
- For the right candidate this role could lead to a full time position.
- Our dedicated staff strive to create the best quality of life for the people we support.
- We are looking for a fantastic Junior Receptionist to join us on a…
- Be flexible with your work hours.
- The best damn full and part timers to help us in our mission to take over the world, one burger at a time.
- This, along with exceptional customer service, is what makes The Warehouse the store of choice for over 90% of New Zealanders and we're really proud of that!
- We are a small cleaning company working after hours only and now we have lots of work so need students to help us out .
Auckland City, Auckland
- You'll need to have a valid NZ working visa.
- It would be a big advantage if you have a tertiary qualification, and we'd love it if you could speak a second…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.