jobs in Dannemora, Auckland
- The ideal candidate must have great communication skills and will preferably have service station and AA smart fuel experience, although this is not necessary…
- While experience in a similar role would be a definite advantage to your application , we are largely seeking those with the right attitude and great…
- We are looking for a part-time retail assistant with Wholefoods and nutrition knowledge for a store in Central Auckland.
- Eligibility to work in NZ (Citizen, Working holiday visa, working visa and student visa ALL WELCOME.
- Full training and ongoing support provided.
- All applicants must have either NZ residency or a current work visa.
- Experience in chair side assisting is preferred but not essential as training can be…
- We’re a flexible family and would love to meet someone who can commit to a minimum of six months.
- Reliable, mature and experienced person wanted with full clean…
- If you are not able to work this many hours, the job can be shared between people according their their availability, so times can be flexible.
- We can be flexible to fit into timetables in terms of days but would need someone who could be available 3 or 4 afternoons 3-6.30pm and or mornings 7-9.
- We have two adorable children they will turn 5 and 7 years old next month.
- We are a family of four living in Mt. Eden.
- Pick up both kids from school.
- It is preferable you have your own car but if necessary there can be a car provided.
- This position is for 3/4 fixed days per week (days are flexible so let us…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.