jobs in Dannemora, Auckland
- Please note, all applicants must have the legal right to work and live in New Zealand.
- In fact, since we started in 2003, we've helped over 500,000 Kiwis love…
- Ensuring our candidate and workers have a positive recruitment experience and are provided with on-going support.
- Monday 1700- 2200 (5 hours).
- Immediate start, 1-2 weeks work only - potential for on call work for the right candidate when overflow work is available.
- Must have a forklift licence.
- There is public transport available to get to our location if you don't have your own car/licence.
- We are looking for 10 staff to join our growing team of…
- Current clean Class 1 NZ drivers licence.
- Practical experience in the wastewater utilities sector with a very good understanding of wastewater reticulation…
- Reporting to the business manager this role has variety plus!
- Working in the health sector your day will be busy and varied.
- High level of computer literacy.
- Our client is a leading manufacturer and supplier of plumbing and leading products.
- They are currently looking for someone to work at their warehouse in Penrose…
- Purpose of the Role: This is a pivotal role within the business, providing reception, office & customer service administration.
- Be flexible travelling between Penrose and Mount Wellington.
- We are looking for a Pharmacy Technician and retail person to join our team.
- The company: This well established business provides advocacy, representation and support for the Road Transport industry.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.