jobs in Dannemora, Auckland
- Please be aware that you must be a New Zealand citizen, resident or hold a valid visa that allows you to work at least 25 hours per week in New Zealand to be…
- Full training will be provided.
- This is an ideal role for a graduate or almost graduate with a degree in Property, Facilities/Construction Management or…
- The company: This well established business provides advocacy, representation and support for the Road Transport industry.
- Please note, all applicants must have the legal right to work and live in New Zealand.
- Powered by this force, we are strengthening our hold, making us THE…
- Have proven experience with the interpretation and provision of specialist advice on employment conditions, including a good understanding and working knowledge…
- If you excel in your current role, have a passion for creativity couped with excellent time management skills, a strong customer focus and love teamwork, we…
- We are now looking for an End of Lease Vehicle Inspector to join our Penrose Supersite team to undertake high standard 'end of term' inspections for Turners…
- Seeking two call center stars to assist with calling people by phone for an interview regarding recruitment (mainly IT recruitment).
Horizon Energy Group
- Exciting time to join a growth focussed, national business that values people.
- A true generalist role, with the opportunity to work on enterprise-wide projects.
- Basically you will be doing a bit of this and a bit of that so a flexible attitude will be the key to your success.
- A ‘true’ team player with a can-do attitude.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.