jobs in Dannemora, Auckland
- Full driver licence and able to drive a manual.
- Our business is a kiwi company that has been around since 2004 and are at the top of our game.
- Full training will be provided.
- This is an ideal role for a graduate or almost graduate with a degree in Property, Facilities/Construction Management or…
- We require a part time payroll and accounts person to assist with our weekly payroll and invoicing processes.
- This is a temp/contract role, starting immediately…
- Our client is one of New Zealand’s largest providers of home-based health, disability and rehabilitation services with 30 locations throughout the country.
- Basically you will be doing a bit of this and a bit of that so a flexible attitude will be the key to your success.
- A ‘true’ team player with a can-do attitude.
- Location: The training period of 3-6 months is in Penrose, HOWEVER, there are other branches in South Auckland which you may be asked to work in, so you need to…
Robert Half New Zealand
- With large open office space, plenty of parking available and with easy access to motorways.
- My client specialises in the construction industry both locally and…
- , please email our friendly recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Along with this, an important aspect of the position is for you to effectively build relationships with key stakeholders such as councils, community groups,…
- If you excel in your current role, have a passion for creativity and great attention to detail, have a strong customer focus and love teamwork, we want you on…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.