jobs in Dinsdale, Waikato
You refined by:
- Ability to confidently and safely transport passengers in our disability vans (training also provided) and a full licence.
- The right to work in N.
Tonkin + Taylor
- Enjoy a sense of achievement from getting involved in a range of work, and thrive on the learning opportunity provided.
- The work is varied and will involve:
- Be available to work 9:00am - 3:00pm Saturday, and 11:00am to 3:00pm Sunday (Hours worked to go from 9.5 hours to 12 hours a week soon as we extend our weekend…
- You will need to meet the following requirements:
- At least 1 years experience.
- Experienced and skilled doing Acrylic nails, Dipping powder, Manicure, Pedicure…
- We design, build and operate retirement village's right across New Zealand.
- Applicants for this position must also have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- We are currently looking for a Print Assistant to work at one of Hamilton's well…
- Applicants must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
- A clear understanding of residential tenancy agreements.
- 0800 WORK 4 IHC (0800 9675 4442).
- Short-listed candidates may be required to complete an interview process, reference checks, pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol assessments, credit check…
- Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to work closely with procurement to ensure current contract rates terms and master data are readily available.
- Kidz@Wintec is located at the Hamilton city Wintec campus is a centre that provides quality education and care primarily for the students who attend Wintec…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.