jobs in Dinsdale, Waikato
You refined by:
Unlisted Company (undo)
- We are a private medical imaging provider based in the Anglesea Medical Complex, Hamilton and on-site at Waikato Hospital.
- Preparing food and making pizzas.
- A clear and engaging communicator, especially over the phone.
- Happy to bend over backwards to accommodate others.
- Excellent English language communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ensure that all involved parties have current information on proposed delivery programs…
- If you feel you are the right person for the role, apply through SJS today!
- This employer is looking for a reliable and hardworking student to assist with his…
- The role has flexible hours, is well paid, has paid training, is flexible around your studies and is a job that will give you that “warm fuzzy” feeling.
- We have an opportunity for 3 hours a week to keep our carpark area tidy.
- Duties include sweeping and removing rubbish waste into our bins.
- A car and licence as public transport is fairly unreliable.
- We are looking for a wonderful, fun person to help out with our family and look after our two…
- Process operators required for pre-made meal production for shifts that start at 6am and could run up to 5pm Tuesdays / Wednesdays / Thursdays / Fridays.
- A thorough understanding of SAP and other operating systems.
- We are seeking an experienced Purchasing Specialist to join the Supply Chain Team at our Kinleith…
- We embrace the unique perspectives and capabilities of our current and future employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.