jobs in Dinsdale, Waikato
- Ryman Healthcare's Hilda Ross Retirement Village has a strong family and community focus.
- Are you a caring and organised person who loves to support others?
- This hands-on position will provide you with opportunities to multitask, and utilise your problem-solving skills with responsibilities including the involvement…
- NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
- Are you a cleaner with an eye for detail?
- Do you enjoy helping people?
- Work in a supportive and fun team.
Evolve Education Group
- Applicants should have NZ residency or a valid work visa.
- O Excellent English language verbal and written communication skills.
- O Good attention to detail.
- You will need to be able to work flexible hours (including some weekend work) and occasionally undertake fieldwork lasting several days away from Hamilton.
Evolution Road Services
- This means that from time to time the role will be required to cover annual and sick leave, weekends and nights.
- A Class Two licence would be ideal.
- You will need to meet the following requirements:
- At least 1 years experience.
- Experienced and skilled doing Acrylic nails, Dipping powder, Manicure, Pedicure…
- Ability to confidently and safely transport passengers in our disability vans (training also provided) and a full licence.
- The right to work in N.
- Short-listed candidates may be required to complete an interview process, reference checks, pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol assessments, credit check…
- Join our collaborative team and work with a global leader in dairy nutrition.
- Showcase your resilience and enjoy a role with great exposure.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.