jobs in Dinsdale, Waikato
- Be flexible and work independently.
- The Selwyn Foundation is one of New Zealand's largest charitable providers of services to people aged over 65.
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
- We are looking to appoint a vibrant and diligent person to our team as an Office Administrator.
- With the latest technology and a focus on continual improvement,…
- P Endorsement (desirable - assistance can be provided to attain this).
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Word and Excel, with good understanding of systems and…
- Our passion for making the desirable affordable for customers and for treating the community and environment with care and respect make us unique as a company.
- You will need to be confident, able to multi task, flexible and adapt to change with ease.
- For tracking purposes, all applications must be submitted via our…
- Applicants must have New Zealand residency or a valid NZ work visa/student visa.
- Good computer literacy is a must and an understanding of Facebook, MailChimp,…
- The right attitude is everything… Experience is not always necessary, if you have a genuine passion for food and shopping, customer first mentality, love…
St Paul’s Collegiate School
- Successful applicants must be able to pass a police vet check and have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Located in St Paul's Collegiate School Hamilton.
- This position is responsible for offering reception and administrative support to the team in a very busy environment.
- Listen to me; talk to me - Whakarongo.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.