jobs in Drury, Auckland
You refined by:
Unlisted Company (undo)
- A hardworking person with experience pick packing in a FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) environment is needed to work on a casual ongoing basis in Wiri.
- For students seeking additional hours, weekday shifts may also be available.
- We provide excellent flexible hours, with the ability to work around your schedule.
- Quick learner (training will be provided).
- We operate multiple businesses and are looking for a Part Time team member to help with domestic/household duties …
- We have childcare centres across the South of Auckland looking for unqualified teachers to help in their centres.
- We are looking for candidates that are:
- We are a wholesale company that provides general goods and merchandise to retail stores throughout New Zealand.
- Your main duties will involve:
- Keeping up to date with the latest technology to assist customers to find the right product for them.
- For this reason, anyone on a work visa must have at least…
- A current first aid certificate and an ACE or equivalent qualification would be advantageous.
- Longford Park Village is a friendly, caring retirement village…
- We are looking for a friendly film/media graduate to film our wedding on 5th of April 2020 at a church in Papakura.
- Pay for editing time is negotiable.
- Daily tasks include Point of Sale, food presentation, grilling and general duties and training will be provided.
- There is also up to full-time work available!
- Days and times are flexible and hours are also flexible to what you can commit to.
- We have an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join our…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.