jobs in Drury, Auckland
You refined by:
Howick, Auckland (undo)
Botany Downs Secondary College
- It is our belief that all students have a potential well beyond the levels of current performance and we wish to work with them to develop their wider range of…
- A letter of application with a current CV and the Support Staff Application form which can be found below should be emailed to email@example.com.
- We won't just give you students and leave you – there’s a community with you every step of the way.
- Tutor your students weekly and help them achieve their goals…
- Send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org, call the office on 0800 800 204 (3) for a confidential conversation or alternatively hit the apply button.
- Mon-Fri, 6.30am-8.30am; 2.30pm -7.30pm.
- $200-240 per week depending on experience.
- Au pair needed for family with G6 and B11.
- Prepare breakfast and lunch boxes.
- Delivering pizzas and other products to customers.
- Providing quality customer service at the door.
- Driving safely at all times.
- We are on the lookout for our next Hairdresser apprentice ….
- Do you want to work for a salon where we are driven to create beautiful hair on a daily basis?
- Are you a senior stylist with at least 5 year’s experience on the floor who is capable of doing ALL services?
- We are looking for a warm, empathetic person which…
- Customer service and conflict resolution.
- Safety and security during a shift.
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.