jobs in Drury, Auckland
You refined by:
Penrose, 1060 (undo)
- Clean criminal record & full, clean NZ driver’s licence.
- To see them through a busy period the Penrose branch is needing three casual Warehouse Assistants.
- Turners Group NZ Ltd is part of the Turners Automotive Group and we're very proud to have been helping Kiwi's buy and sell used vehicles for over 50 years.
- Although contact centre experience is preferred, if you've got the right attitude we can teach you all the tricks of our trade.
- What we can offer you:
- Proven experience in high-volume reception and/or administration roles.
- Must hold a full and current drivers licence.
- Maintain a safe and tidy worksite.
- Experience in the Finance and/or Insurance industry will be an advantage however extensive training on our systems, products and services will be provided to…
- You enjoy delivering a super service to customers and have a solid understanding of SAP.
- Remember the last time you opened a bottle of champagne, a cold beer…
- Hirepool was established in 1955 and over that time we've grown to become the national leader in the hire industry.
- A great team-working environment.
- An excellent company culture, uncapped earning potential, ongoing training and a company car are just a few of the benefits that are on offer for the right…
- A current and clean driver's licence is essential.
- Please note, all applicants must have the legal right to work and live in New Zealand.
- Full Class 1 driver licence (both manual and automatic) & Class 2 desirable.
- Our Hirepool Vehicle Rentals team provide expert advice to business, commercial and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.