jobs in Dunedin City, Otago
You refined by:
- You need to have full availability over this period and must be prepared to work during peak trading times.
- Do you LOVE iconic Just Jeans?
- Be passionate about fashion, styling and all the current trends.
- DECJUBA is an Australian privately-owned women's fashion label that delivers amazing at every…
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
- You must hold a valid visa to be considered for vacancies with Farmers.
- Keep your details up to date and our talented Recruitment Team will assess your…
- We are flexible with rostering around timetables each semester, and provide a variety of shorter and longer shifts to suit our students.
- If you are keen to earn some good money and learn some new skills over Summer we want to hear from you ASAP!
- The personal qualities we are looking for are:
- Looking for some customer service representatives.
- Answer inbound calls and emails efficiently within guidelines;
- Polite and professional phone manner;
- We are looking to employ current University of Otago Students (2nd year and above) as Campus Tour Guides for 2020 on a casual/as required basis.
- Value integrity and doing things the right way.
- Smiggle are the ultimate creators of colourful, fun, fashion-forward stationery making Smiggle the world’s…
- There will be work every week, differing days (you'll be notified in advanced).
- You have to have cleaning experience.
- Keen on people starting ASAP.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.