jobs in Dunedin City, Otago
- Full training is provided so apply now!
- Great opportunities are available for a part-timer to join us at our store opening as Front Line Assistant.
- All cleaning supplies will be provided including rubber gloves, etc.
- The houses need to be immaculately cleaned over this two day period.
- You will also need to be flexible in your working hours to be able to attend community events and meetings that may occur outside of the standard 8:30am to 5pm…
- ACC is shifting the ways we work with our clients to deliver meaningful support and guidance to over two million people recovering from accident or injury each…
- The days and times are flexible weekly to suit you.
- Looking for a fluent German speaker to help tutor a previously proficient speaker of German as a second…
- From time to time, we may ask the student for extra help (at the same rate) subject to students' free time.
- Cleaning for 1 bathrooms/ toilets, cleaning tools,…
- I require two strong, physically fit and hardworking students to do this job.
- This job is digging up the existing lawn, doing ground preparation, then laying…
- Only those people with a legal right to work in NZ should apply.
- We employ in excess of 700 and are supported by over 500 volunteers.
- Closing Date: 03-12-2019.
- Work will start between 8am and 9am at the students discretion, with full 8 hour days.
- This employer needs the help of one student looking to start Monday the…
- We work closely with academic staff, students and Otago Innovation Ltd (the University’s wholly-owned commercialisation arm) to foster a culture of enterprise…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.