jobs in Dunedin City, Otago
- Successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-engagement drug and alcohol test and all applicants should have a NZ residency or valid NZ work visa.
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
- An understanding of what an outstanding retail environment is and how to deliver this.
- Technology is the future of everything!
- What's in it for you?
- Applicants must have a basic understanding of computers and a current NZ restricted or full driver's licence (or overseas equivalent), with ability to…
- Applicants with food handling qualifications will have an advantage, however full training will be provided for the right person.
- We support one another in creating the best experience for our customers and each other and are passionate about wanting to make the right decision at the right…
- Applications quoting reference number 1902174 will close on Sunday, 24 November 2019.
- DEPARTMENT OF WOMEN’S AND CHILDREN’S HEALTH.
- A variety of shifts are required to be worked each week including nights and weekends.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of one year Healthcare…
Tony's Tyre Service
- Acquire on an ongoing basis, the knowledge to provide customers and staff with appropriate and current technical and product advice.
- Applications quoting reference number 1902200 will close on Sunday, 17 November 2019.
- Our specific focus is on the Student experience felt by our students here…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.