jobs in Dunedin City, Otago
- Career development and training provided.
- The legal right to work in New Zealand.
- Have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
- To be drug and alcohol free.
- Using the in store point of sale and customer tracking data base.
- Are you EXPERIENCED at diagnosing faults and repairing PCs, laptops and Apple Computers and…
- Want to work for a company who truly values their staff, has a great company culture and that will set your career in the right direction?
- A company culture focused on Reward & Recognition… domestic and international educational trips, awards nights and conferences.
- What does that mean for you?
- Only those people with a legal right to work in NZ should apply.
- We employ in excess of 700 and are supported by over 500 volunteers.
- Closing Date: 03-12-2019.
- Applications quoting reference number 1902146 will close on Sunday, 15 December 2019.
- The project, An exploration of how a small rural town responds to health…
- Alsco is proud to be known as the first supplier of textile services worldwide.
- Every day, thousands of customer pickups and deliveries are made throughout New…
- Housekeeping involves cleaning motel units and making beds.
- We are seeking to employ a cleaner for our modern motels in the city!
- Be hard-working and reliable.
- Although a forklift licence is not required as appropriate training/certificate can be provided, a clean full driver’s licence is essential.
- Traffic management skills, EWP training, or working at height is beneficial (if not, training will be provided).
- What’s in it for me?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.