jobs in East Auckland, Auckland
- You will be making sure the products are priced and that promotions are clearly ticketed, the right signage, as well as the store is clean and tidy.
- Joining our Customer Care Team, you will be the first point of contact for customers and get to deal with a wide range of queries regarding Countdown’s products…
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
Half Moon Bay, Auckland
- Be able to interact effectively both face to face, over the phone and by email.
- Retail Management Graduate Programme - Operations.
- To succeed you'll need to:
- We are on the lookout for a talented PART TIME staff in Front Of House section.
- Applicant with incomplete application declined automatically.
- Only applications from those with the legal right and ability to work in New Zealand will be considered for this position.
- What is exciting about the role?
- Preferably looking for someone to work full time, but this can be a fixed term position from about a month for the right person.
- Experience in the Finance and/or Insurance industry will be an advantage however extensive training on our systems, products and services will be provided to…
- “We’re looking for people who are passionate about helping Kiwis to live better every day – that means making a difference for our customers, our business and…
New Lynn, Auckland
- You must hold a valid visa to be considered for vacancies with Farmers.
- Keep your details up to date and our talented Recruitment Team will assess your…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.