You refined by:
jobs in East Tamaki, 2013
- Why UsNZDF is an inclusive organisation that is open to flexible working arrangements and welcomes applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity,…
- If you are earning more than the minimum wage and producing quality work then you are paid by bonus piecerate (higher than the minimum wage).For all other…
- Applicants for this position should have NZ/AU residency or a valid NZ work visa, be located or relocating to NZ, and be willing to take part in a Criminal…
1st Call Recruitment
Manukau City, Auckland
- Proof of Work Visa or NZ Residency is required.
- We are currently looking for reliable temp staff to work for one of our busy food production companies based in…
- A good understanding of technology, including an understanding of IT foundations and exposure to / confidence with a number of PC Applications will be highly…
- Deliver fast, effective service that is right the first time!
- An excellent opportunity to establish your network within a community and create a personal brand…
Auckland City, Auckland
- We are looking for a self-starter to support our client in Property Management with their administrative functions.
Auckland Kindergarten Association
- We are looking for an early learning professional, someone fun, creative, musical and enthusiastic, who enjoys being a part of a reflective and flexible team.
- We would strongly encourage all candidates interested in these roles, to apply directly online through the portal provided otherwise your application will not…
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Are you driven to provide excellence in customer service?
- A record of great teamwork.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.