jobs in East Tamaki, 2013
- To ensure your success, you will be provided with appropriate training and support along with regular coaching and performance feedback.
- At Stats NZ, you can expect to work with fantastic people in a flexible work environment where diversity is celebrated.
- Number of positions 2 Fixed term roles.
- Great at problem solving and thinking on your feet To ensure your success, you will be provided with in-depth training and support from our experienced trainers…
- You will be responsible for administration, filing, reception duties and customer service, as well as drafting letters as required by the Senior Tenancy…
- Sound working knowledge of the Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Sound judgement and decision-making.
- Strong networks within your community.
- Excellent command of English language, both written and oral.
- To view the position description for this role, please copy & paste the following link in a new…
- To view the position description and/or apply for the role (submitting a cover letter and current curriculum vitae), please click “APPLY NOW” in order to be…
- A full drivers' licence is a requirement, and current first aid certificate would be an advantage.
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand is mandatory, including a…
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.