jobs in Eastland, Auckland
- Hours vary depending on how busy we are - we expect to roster you for between 25-40 hours per week over January and first two weeks of February.
- This employer is looking for hard working and reliable students to work at a busy distribution centre in Wiri/Manukau!
- This is light work involving:
- We have childcare centres across the South of Auckland looking for unqualified teachers to help in their centres.
- We are looking for candidates that are:
- We are looking for a skilled accounting clerk to perform a variety of accounting, book keeping and financial tasks.
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner.
- Have you got HIGH ENERGY, able to make conversations with all age groups from 2 - 90 year old?
- Earning $$ in our happy place!
- Build your career to CEO.
- We are looking for someone to replace our receptionist who is going on a long holiday.
- Looking for someone to start from the Wednesday 5th February - Tuesday 25…
- Most of the work available is paid by bonus piecerate - where you are required to produce enough to earn at least the current minimum wage to retain your…
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- Be the front face of reception and all things related and encourage an environment people want to visit.
- Now is the time for you to join our growing company.
- We are an expanding after school program based in Manurewa/Manukau area looking for someone to join our team caring for students aged 5-13 years old.
- There could be longer hours if we have higher volumes of concrete which is the case over the summer months.
- The factory team is involved in demoulding concrete…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.