jobs in Eastland, Auckland
- If you are applying for part-time, we are able to be flexible around your study - provided you can work 20 hours per week into your schedule between typical 9am…
- Have you got HIGH ENERGY, able to make conversations with all age groups from 2 - 90 year old?
- Earning $$ in our happy place!
- Build your career to CEO.
- Main phone line and reception duties.
- This employer is looking for an experienced reliable, hardworking administrator to assist with office duties full time .
- We are looking for students to help out in a Wiri distribution centre.
- You will be assisting with:
- Moving boxes around the distribution centre (i.e. stacking…
- Part of a team of hardworking people so needing someone who is reliable and will not let the team down!
- Needs to be strong as heavy lifting is required.
- Days are negotiable, we would ideally like someone who has flexible availability during the week.
- Kitchen hand without experience needed.
- We need a SALES SUPERSTAR to join the team and help out with our super busy Ponsonby store.
- This is a part time position and will include weekends.
- Join the team at our small but fast growing Immigration Consultancy, based in Auckland city.
- Studying a BCom/Marketing OR be a fresh grad from a BCom/Marketing…
- Central location – right in the heart of Auckland.
- Feel like you are a little over the retail world of irregular hours, no appreciation for your hard work and…
- Get to work in a social environment interacting with adults and students.
- Ensuring students and clients have cleared their invoices.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.