jobs in Eastland, Auckland
- We are on the hunt for students with availability to work over busy lunchtime services between Monday and Friday that works around their classes.
- We require the services of a Junior Technical Support Analyst to assist, deliver and maintain our internet delivered TV business.
- As a team member you will:
- Manage and run your rostered shift and lead team members.
- Manage all aspects shift operation - Food preparation, maintain standards,…
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- A quick and alert mind, with the ability to adapt and be flexible.
- Part-time Customer Service Assistant are needed in this busy and large hardware store located…
- We are looking for energetic, customer centric and quality focused people to join our team as delivery drivers (either part time or full time).
- As a Support Worker you will be working with a variety of individuals to enable them to participate in meaningful activities in the community, support daily…
- And even better, you get the order right first time.
- There is an opportunity for ongoing work for the right applicant.
- A great attention to detail.
- ASAP starts available for the right candidates.
- If you have a passion for a performance based or creative subject and wish to pursue a career in the education…
- We are looking for someone with the right attitude, high energy, hard working, job and customer focused who can work to a high standard independently and within…
- We are looking for a skilled accounting clerk to perform a variety of accounting, book keeping and financial tasks.
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.