jobs in Eastland, Auckland
- Hi there, we’re looking for someone to pick up our daughter from school at 3pm on a Wednesday and a Thursda y each week, take her home and care for her until…
- We are looking for a talented, experienced Videographer/Photographer to help us out with some commercial clients .
- You will be working for a company that embraces flexible working hours—so there will still be plenty of time to enjoy the sun.
- What is in it for you?
- A hardworking person is needed to join our café team in Ponsonby as a weekend kitchenhand.
- You will be washing dishes and preparing vegetables in this job.
- A current and valid drivers licence, either:
- International divers licence (valid only for the first 12 months you are in New Zealand, by which stage you will…
- We are on the lookout for vibrant & enthusiastic Shift Supervisors who are passionate about Mexican food, dedicated to providing outstanding customer servic e,…
- The applicant must have great social skills, have experience in hospitality, be able to work days, and or nights, weekdays, as well as weekends shifts.
- We are a vibrant dining precinct.
- Join the management team in Ponsonby Central .
- We are looking for a licensed, experienced staff member.
- The ideal candidate will be reliable, organised and friendly, Some experience is a bonus, but a full drivers licence and a reliable vehicle are essential.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.