jobs in Eastland, Auckland
You refined by:
- Temporary to permanent opportunity for the right person.
- Do you want to be a part of a team helping to produce well known consumer brands in some of the region…
- Enjoy working under pressure to achieve deadlines through being flexible and adaptable.
- Please note you must be eligible to work in NZ and hold current NZ…
- We are looking for someone with good customer service skills to visit companies across Auckland.
- You will be given a list of questions which will be related to…
- Our client is based in Avondale and are looking for people to join their busy manufacturing site.
- Be physically fit and active.
- Able to do heavy lifting.
- If you are driven, highly efficient and have sound (written) communication skills, we would like to hear from you today!
- An eagerness to learn everyday.
- Level 2 Certificate in Health and Wellbeing (or equivalent).
- With over 20 locations, 1500 staff and 1700 residents nationwide, makes them one of the largest…
- Punctual with the right attitude.
- Due to rapid growth, we are looking for pick packers, factory hands, and machine operators!
- 7am to 7pm or 7pm to 7am.
- This is a full time temporary position with the possibility of going permanent for the right candidate.
- Hours are 0630 - 1500 with the possibility of over time.
- The successful candidate must have strong computer abilities including being able to pick up new softwares and an intermediate level understanding of spread…
- To ensure success with the programme you will be provided with training and support materials.
- Valspar is a global coatings company and one of New Zealand's…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.