jobs in Eastland, Auckland
You refined by:
- It's important to us to find the right fit for you and in order to do so we go through an substantial on-boarding process.
- What you need to do now.
- Create a warm and welcoming reception area.
- Be the first point of contact to clients and guests.
- A Vibrant and bubbly personality.
- What you'll get in return...
- If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Leading resource recovery, recycling and waste provider are seeking a new customer service rep!
- Whats in it for you?
- Correctly carry out any admin/email duties.
- Flexible working hours (40 hours a week).
- Potential to go permanent for the right candidate!
- If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new…
- This faith based not-for-profit organisation are actively involved in the local community and making a difference.
- Arranging monthly Team and board meetings.
- The positions range from general administration and reception to personal assistance.
- Flexible working arrangements or set hours.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Secure a new administrative role BEFORE Xmas in the exciting Design and Architectural industry.
- Our client is a New Zealand architectural practice, offering…
- Inventory SAP controller with administrative experience.
- Our client is looking for a inventory administrative controller for their supply chain team .
- Training in configuration management and database changes will be provided to the successful candidate.
- With over 180,000 employees world wide, located in 170…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.