jobs in Eastland, Auckland
- Reception positions available in the South-East Auckland area.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in Reception or Customer Service roles.
- If you have current eligibility to work in New Zealand full time and match the experience mentioned above, please get in touch with your CV via the APPLY button…
- Inbound customer service phone calls and emails from customers and banking partners all over the country regarding personal insurance products – home, care,…
- To get your new career sorted before the holidays click 'Apply Now' quoting reference:
- We are currently looking for a confident and articulate Customer Service…
- A retailer that strives to be the preferred brand offering multi-channel shopping options with flexible finance and repayment solutions to suit anyone’s needs.
- Recruitment support, reviewing applications, supporting with background checks and on boarding.
- They offer a hand-picked selection of over 2,000 homes and are…
- Get a head start on your NY’s resolution!
- Start your new job on 6th January.
- Work in the heart of Britomart – close to all public transport.
- Nib is New Zealand’s second largest health insurance provider.
- They offer value for money and have been providing affordable health cover to more than one…
- We are currently looking for candidates to join the Madison team for one of New Zealand’s biggest outdoor maintenance companies.
- To be successful you will:
- Flexible attitude to work tasks – a willingness to support other word processors and secretaries as required.
- A good standard of English – written and verbal.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.