jobs in Eastland, Auckland
- Part of this success is the great customer service we provide, so we would be really keen to hear from you if you have our passion for ensuring our customers…
- Previous Customer Services / Checkout experience would be advantageous, but not essential as training will be provided.
- We live by our core values:
- You will be results driven and will understand the value of contributing to a high performing team that work together to deliver a memorable experience for all…
- Our Café located within Mitre 10 MEGA New Lynn is the hub of hustle and bustle, accompanied by the light, bright, open plan design it’s the perfect meeting spot…
- If you have the ability to listen to our Customers’ requirements and be capable of presenting the right solutions for their projects, this can be the right role…
- Your gardening passion may come from time in your own back-yard or you may have undertaken horticultural training – either way you will enjoy helping our…
- A full driver’s licence is not a strict requirement but would be advantageous.
- Mitre 10 continues to be the preferred DIY and Trade store of choice for many New…
- Non-compliant applications will not be considered.
- An awareness, understanding and commitment to health and safety.
- A good level of physical fitness.
- Flexible in availability – our Café’s operate 7-days a week and your shifts will involve weekends and public holidays.
- To be successful you will be / have:
- We are a retail business, so you need to be aware that your hours could be rostered over all opening hours of the store, including weekends.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.