jobs in Eastland, Auckland
- Looking to use your experience in a relevant Level 1&2 Helpdesk role, your resourcefulness and, your ability to to explain technical processes to end users, in…
- The right person for the job will be honest, pro-active, energetic, dedicated and hungry for success, as well as having a great sense of humour and show lots of…
- *Applicants must have the right to work in NZ.
- We actively encourage applications from any background.
- As a Procurement Officer, you will be supporting the…
- Front of office reception duties: answering phone calls, greeting candidates, clients and visitors and ensuring they sign in.
- Diversity to the benefit of all.
- We are looking for exceptional After Hours Co-ordinators who are passionate about making a difference.
- Excellent judgment and decision making skills.
- Ensure invoices and other supporting documents are sent to the appropriate cost centre owners and project managers with the right level of delegated authorities…
- Any question, please do not hesitate to contact me via email or call me on 0800800204 (option 3).
- Provisional or full teaching certificate.
- You can call me Lara on 09 336 0381 / 021 264 8632.
- This practice are renowned for their award winning designs both nationally and internationally.
- A clear understanding of CRM systems and their function in Contact Centres.
- Passionate about facilitating success in Contact Centres?
- We are looking for a vibrant, forward-thinking Team Leader to join the After Hours team in Albany.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of New…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.