jobs in Eastland, Auckland
- We are on the hunt for an administrative ‘superstar’, who can roll with the punches and move with pace, all while making sure our salespeople, business owner…
- We are a little bit flexible on the hours to work around timetables, the role entails 7(minimum) - 16 hours per week for the right applicant.
- Support to help you find the right opportunity.
- Ideally have a current First Aid Certificate.
- Our current openings range from graduate to head teacher levels.
- This role involves working over the weekends and between the hours of 6pm-8am during the week, with a minimum of three shifts per week, providing support for…
- If you are not able to work this many hours, the job can be shared between people according their their availability, so times can be flexible.
- As our barista, you will need at least 1 years coffee making experience .
- In between making coffees you'll be helping manage front of house as well.
- The hours and days required are totally flexible for the right person, but preferably Tues & Thurs 3 pm to 6.30 pm. Extra babysitting hours also on offer!
- We can be flexible to fit into timetables in terms of days but would need someone who could be available 3 or 4 afternoons 3-6.30pm and or mornings 7-9.
- To be considered, you'll need to be available for 3 or 4 days 3pm - 6pm Mon - Thurs (flexible with days if only 3 days).
- Picking the boys up from school.
- You must have an unrestricted licence and preferably your own car.
- Our family is looking for a lovely nanny to care for our children after school 4 days a week.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.