jobs in Eastland, Auckland
- If you are not able to work this many hours, the job can be shared between people according their their availability, so times can be flexible.
- The hours and days required are totally flexible for the right person, but preferably Tues & Thurs 3 pm to 6.30 pm. Extra babysitting hours also on offer!
- We are on the hunt for an administrative ‘superstar’, who can roll with the punches and move with pace, all while making sure our salespeople, business owner…
- This role involves working over the weekends and between the hours of 6pm-8am during the week, with a minimum of three shifts per week, providing support for…
- We are a little bit flexible on the hours to work around timetables, the role entails 7(minimum) - 16 hours per week for the right applicant.
- To be considered, you'll need to be available for 3 or 4 days 3pm - 6pm Mon - Thurs (flexible with days if only 3 days).
- Picking the boys up from school.
- Support to help you find the right opportunity.
- Ideally have a current First Aid Certificate.
- Our current openings range from graduate to head teacher levels.
- The successful applicant would need to have have a licence and car to collect our older son from school in Parnell, and collect our younger son from our local…
- Barista and/or baking experience would be a plus but we'll provide full training to the right person.
- We're a small team of six, making bread for cafes and…
- As our barista, you will need at least 1 years coffee making experience .
- In between making coffees you'll be helping manage front of house as well.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.