jobs in Eastland, Auckland
- The successful applicant would need to have have a licence and car to collect our older son from school in Parnell, and collect our younger son from our local…
- Light housework includes making beds, tidying bedrooms, occasional laundry.
- Seeking a great nanny for weekday mornings, 7am-9.15am , for two adorable and well…
- Support to help you find the right opportunity.
- Ideally have a current First Aid Certificate.
- Our current openings range from graduate to head teacher levels.
- In addition to childcare tasks, you will be required to do some basic household chores - heating up dinner, tidying, hanging out washing and other tasks as…
- We are looking for an energetic and personable after school carer to look after our two teenagers aged 13 and 15 as well as our cute cavoodle!
- You must have an unrestricted licence and preferably your own car.
- Our family is looking for a lovely nanny to care for our children after school 4 days a week.
- As our barista, you will need at least 1 years coffee making experience .
- In between making coffees you'll be helping manage front of house as well.
- Own car and full driver licence.
- I am looking for an after-school nanny for my two daughters (10 and 12), someone capable and responsible who also likes to have…
- We can be flexible to fit into timetables in terms of days but would need someone who could be available 3 or 4 afternoons 3-6.30pm and or mornings 7-9.
- Sometimes making dinner for the children.
- You should be open to heading to playdates or having other kids over.
- The role would also involve :
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.