jobs in Eastland, Auckland
You refined by:
Mount Roskill, Auckland (undo)
- We are in need of an after school tutor for 3 primary students age 7 to 10.
- You will need to help them with their English and Mathematics subjects, including…
- The number of hours and days is completely flexible to suit you !
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a student who wants a well-paid job that's super flexible.
- Be the first point of contact for the team, responding to general HR queries and requests for information.
- We serve over 1.3 million customers every week in the…
- Technically savvy, you’ll be comfortable working in a range of applications and will have a knowledge of ERP systems.
- Key functions of the role include:
- The ability to drive something within a flexible and creative working environment – if there’s a better way, let us know!
- What’s in it for you.
- This employer is looking for a hardworking student who ideally is in their last year of study or has recently graduated from a Business or Marketing…
- Working times tend to be Mon - Fri 8am - 4:30pm (no weekends!) but we can be a bit flexible around times.
- The ability to communicate with people from multiple…
- Visa sponsorship will also be provided for deserving candidates.
- Want to make a career in Business and Marketing?
- The ability to build strong customer rapport.
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
- Discover why Harvey Norman is one of New Zealand's leading retailers by joining our fantastic Warehouse team!
- What is it like working as a Warehouse Storeperson…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.