jobs in Eastland, Auckland
- A current NZ driver's license with the ability to drive large manual 4WD.
- We are looking for a Hydrologist to join the team!
- Organise, plan and coordinate treatment plants' community liaison meetings and Mana Whenua meetings.
- We are looking for an experienced Coordinator to join our…
- That means our staff work in an environment where they are safe and well and they have ownership and control over the work they do.
- You will need to be:
- Schedule consultations over the phone, prepare presentations and do live handovers for our solar sales specialists.
- Do you want to be part of our team?
- You'll have the ability to be reactive to sales/trends in the market, have an understanding of how to expand on successes within the range, and be able to…
- Have your own vehicle and drivers licence.
- We are looking for a star candidate who is interested in working as our Maintenance person at our Burger King…
- We offer a range of flexible working options that help you be your best, wherever you're based.
- Be a trusted partner for clients by demonstrating an…
- Organised, flexible and adaptable to changing conditions.
- Reporting into the Head of Property and based in Newmarket, this newly created Property Administrator…
- This business is a household name in NZ distributing marketing leading brands such as Breville, Nespresso Kambrook and Philips to customers all over the country…
- You will be kept busy assisting with sourcing and screening candidates, checking documentation and compliance, organising interviews and handling visa, travel…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.