jobs in Eastland, Auckland
You refined by:
Penrose, 1060 (undo)
- Although contact centre experience is preferred, if you've got the right attitude we can teach you all the tricks of our trade.
- What we can offer you:
- You enjoy delivering a super service to customers and have a solid understanding of SAP.
- Remember the last time you opened a bottle of champagne, a cold beer…
- An understanding of what an outstanding retail environment is and how to deliver this.
- Technology is the future of everything!
- What's in it for you?
- To conduct audits (and associated activities) as per approvals held in the domestic food business, including but not limited to MPI, WQA, HACCP, Spotless, BRC,…
- Turners Group NZ Ltd is part of the Turners Automotive Group and we're very proud to have been helping Kiwi's buy and sell used vehicles for over 50 years.
- This is a pivitol role within the business, managing front Reception, welcoming visiting members and administration support.
- Basically you will be doing a bit of this and a bit of that so a flexible attitude will be the key to your success.
- A ‘true’ team player with a can-do attitude.
- Remember the last time you opened a bottle of champagne, a cold beer after a hard day’s work or a bottle of sparkling water to quench the thirst, well it was…
- Hold a current driver’s licence.
- If you are looking for an exciting role, with flexible hours and independence, then look no further!
- Have a strong work ethic.
- Only applications from those with the legal right and ability to work in New Zealand will be considered for this position.
- Latest technologies on board trucks.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.