jobs in Ellerslie, Auckland
You refined by:
Auckland Council (undo)
- Exciting opportunity in performing arts and live entertainment industry.
- Gain invaluable experience for your career in a high-profile environment.
- Customer facing specialist / consultant role.
- Utilise world leading industry technology.
- Join one of New Zealand's largest geospatial teams.
- As this role might require you to travel around the region using Council vehicles, you’ll ideally hold a valid New Zealand driver’s licence.
- Ability to be flexible without getting stressed – will be an advantage as there are always changes to schedules.
- He kōrero mōu: About you.
- In this role, you will get the opportunity to assist with our exciting events; these may take place outside of your regular evening hours, such as during…
- A full and clean NZ driver's licence (manual) is essential whilst an HT licence (Class 2) is preferred.
- Our friendly and collaborative team are committed to…
- In this varied role where every query is unique, you'll utilise your proven customer service experience and acquired resource management expertise to become a…
- Te Manawa is open seven days a week so flexibility around working hours including early mornings, late nights, weekends and public holidays is required.
- You don’t need to have experience in security as you will be provided with cutting-edge industry training along with ongoing professional development through a…
- This is a remarkable opportunity to join a team making a real contribution to visitor experience at Auckland Zoo by providing rare and close-up experiences for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.